Sunday, November 09, 2008

Grrr.... utube....

Gave up trying to capture my favourite Western pop songs in youtube. Those companies out there seem to think everyone's downloading song clips/MVs for commercial benefits. For 10 song that I tag as favourite in youtube, there will be at least 1 which is listed as "not available in your country". With most of us not able to watch an ORIGINAL MV anytime/anywhere we want (esp in K-Box, or on MP3 players), it is hardly a wonder why the rest of the world tries to be a pirate to grab everything.

Anyway, I have never been a fan of graphic novels, because I've categorised them together with Western comics. Most are grim &/or gloomy, many have spun off alternate stories until a spider web seems more organised than a storyline. Happened to chance upon the following clip in (of all places) IMM Challenger. So the "Watchmen" is finally arriving, to the thrills and anticipation and fear of all fans...



I'm sure many out there would be more capable of enlightening me and the rest of the world on the story behind this graphic novel, so I shall just wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home