Monday, July 06, 2009

The Great Spend Savings Sale

No, this entry is not about how much I spent at the GSS, but about the things I would need or want to get.

1) New Harddisk
Now that my desktop is throwing tantrums no thanks to the unreliable harddisk, it seems that getting a new harddisk is imminent.

2) New MP3 Player
My old MP3 player was working well and fine, until it decided to go kapuk one fine evening after I return home from work. Till now, attempts to revive it has proven futile, so a new one will be in the works.

3) Audio Cable
There have been so many attempts at playing soundtracks, movie clips, etc via the laptop, but no sound was produced. It was only when a PA/AVA student identified the problem as the faulty audio cable that I was able to uncover this mystery. Ah well.

4) Haircut
No, not because I need to conduct a hair-check, but simply because although my hair is growing a lot slower than it used to, it is still growing. Since I will be going back to reservist with a proper haircut, it would be prudent to time my haircut so that I appear neat at work and later in reservist without having to visit my hairstylist twice within 1 month. Yes, not to save $, but simply because the rate of my hair growth does not warrant me to trim my hair twice in July.

5) Red Whiteboard Marker Pen
Some people are notorious for borrowing things and not returning them. Sometimes, highly demanded items are left around and never to be found again. Whichever the case, I need to replace 1 marker pen. No, I prefer to replace it myself because I'm responsible for my own items. Foolish? Perhaps, but I'm sticking by my principles.

6) Small Ziplock Bags
Somehow, the entire pack of small ziplock bags I used to categorise my stuff has gone missing and I suspect a monster named "Mum" had taken off with them. Never mind, I shall get some more and get my stuff organised.

7) Tupperware
Well, not exactly those that you keep your sandwich snack or cookies, but more for storage purposes. (Most of you would have no idea how much things I have...) Some to store crockery, figurines, etc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home