Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sleepless Nights

Have you ever tried sleeping but end up tossing and turning all night long? Well, I certainly have. In fact, it's nightmarish to me coz I'm a light-sleeper. Which means that I can easily wake up fully alert to people touching me lightly, sound of rain or no reason at all. People say this is a sign of stress. I guess it may have to do with my genes as my parents sometimes get it too.
I have ever tried couting sheep and shutting my eyes, but there will always be times when either 1 feel so alert and awake or that my mind is constantly alive that I can't sleep. Saddest are the times when I wake up to switch off the air-con/fan coz it's too cold, or to take a drink when I get too thirsty. Then when I wake up, it feels as though I slept only half a night.
Maybe regular exercise will help, maybe aromatherapy or a sleeping potion will do the trick. Just maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home