Monday, July 17, 2006

Teacher, you play computer games???

  Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. In fact, I believe I have played quite a variety of games compared to teens nowadays, who are caught up in 1 or 2 online games and MSN chats for eons…
  Listed below are some of my most favourite games, as I will not bother listing games I have played but not enjoyed.

Turn Based Strategy
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7
Heroes of Might & Magic 2, 3, 4, 5
Medieval: Total War, Rome: Total War, Medieval: Total War 2
Disciples: Sacred Lands, Disciples 2, Disciples 2: The Rise of the Elves
Age of Wonders, Age of Wonders 2

Fantasy Adventure
Diablo, Diablo II
Nox

Real Time Strategy
Starcraft, Brood War
Dungeon Keeper, Dungeon Keeper 2
Kohan: Immortal Sovereign, Kohan: Ahriman’s Gift, Kohan 2
Warcraft 2, Warcraft 3, The Frozen Throne
Stronghold, Stronghold: Crusade
The Battle for Middle Earth, The Battle for Middle Earth 2
Warhammer: Mark of Chaos
Supreme Commander, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Universe at War: Earth Assault

Role Playing Adventure
Baldur’s Gate, Baldur’s Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast,
Baldur’s Gate: Shadow over Amn, Baldur’s Gate: Throne of Bhaal
Icewind Dale
Planescape: Torment
Neverwinter Nights, Shadows of Undrentide, Hordes of the Underdark
Neverwinter Nights 2, Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer

Arcade
X-Men: Children of the Atom
武将争霸
武将争霸2

Online
Guild Wars

Simulation
Mechwarrior
TIE Fighter

Empire Building Game
Caesar 2
Rise of the Middle Kingdom
SimCity Societies

  Notice that most of the games are strategy-based, and usually involving fantasy, as they are both my favourite genre, whether in the form of games or real world history.

  Also, I do not necessarily follow mainstream tastes, e.g. not playing the most popular games like Counter Strike, Fifa, Command & Conquer.

  Any fellow gamers around?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cher.. update leh. hahah. and dun post in chinese leh. my com cant read! (:

8:27 pm  
Blogger Simbul said...

If I dun post in both English & Chinese, how to show I'm effectively billingual? haha... you can actually change the encoding by going to "view" in ur browser, then "encoding" to change & view Chinese. Besides, I have to demonstrate the use of the language, o/w how to convince ppl?

9:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home