Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My Favourite Cartoons & Cartoon Characters

Yes, every kid loves cartoons when they were young. I'm no exception, except I still like them very much. Yes, laught all you want, but it's no big deal that a grown adult still likes watching cartoons. A pity they don't make good cartoons nowadays like they used to. For those curious minds out there, here's a list for you to try and identify:

1) Transformers (Generation 1 please! No Beast Wars or some other generations!)
2) He-Man, Master of the Universe (I once had 13 toy figurines)
3) Visionaries (only 13 episode)
4) Mask (Yeah, I had those vehicles... once, b4 my mum decided to GIVE THEM AWAY!)
5) Silver Hawk (Yeap, I had them too, & given away too)
6) X-Men

I could still fondly remember the days when people of my generation used to roll a vancard sheet & use a rubber band to tie it to our arms and role-play Megatron, leader of the Deceptions. Or the time that we try to speak in front of the fan to sound like Soundwave... haha, the things you play when you were once a kid will be nice memories to recall.

My favourite cartoon characters include:

1) Soundwave (who could resist the cool dude who speak in such a special voice and ejects casettes that can transform in many other things? Heck, he's a 1 man army!)

2) Cyclonus (well, for one who doesn't really fancy planes, Cyclonus is a plane I love to have)

3) Seacons/Piranacons (My most favourite group of decepticons, pity they don't appear in the cartoon series, but I still like these evil sea creatures nontheless)

4) Omega Red (he's a russian. yeah, I think it's cool to speak russian. Why? coz everyone else is speaking japanese, korean... having tentacles that absorb life force, wearing a carbonadium armour and having regenerative powers doesn't seem too bad too. Oh, don't bother asking your Chem teacher about carbonadium, there's no such element.)

5) Storm Ororo (yes, the weather witch is simply incredible. Who can resist flying and creating whirlwinds and shoot lightning from your fingertips?)

6) Magneto (well, he's amoral, he's all for war, but you don't see many mutants flying around lifting buildings and creating an electromagentic shield, do you? He's the main reason I don't hate magnetism as much as I hate Physics... If Storm were to use lightning to power up his magnetic powers, I can't imagine what would happen. If only I can still play the PC version of X-Men: Children of the Atom & X-Men Academy...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home