Monday, October 02, 2006

What would you do?

When I am found blogging too often, it's never because I am too free, only that I have many things in my mind that I want to express out loud, or that I am highly stressed.

Anyway, I went for a course sometime in August and took home some very meaningful words. So I will take this opportunity to share them with those who might find the words useful:

1) What do you pack to pursue a dream and what do you leave behind?

2) What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

3) What makes something beautiful?

4) When was the last time you did something for the 1st time?

5) Do you let yesterday use too much of today?

6) If not now, when? If not you, who?

7) What if the rest of your life is the best of your life?

Do mince on the questions above every now and then. At different stages of your life, you will discover new meaning to the same words.

Here is my contributions:

1. What would you do if you know tomorrow is the last day of your life?
a) Get all your family members to be with you.
b) Go out with all your friends and hang out till you die.
c) Just go to East Coast Park and watch the sunrise before you depart from this world.
d) Tell the person you've been admiring that you like him/her for quite some time already.
e) Just stone.

2. What would you do with the person you like very much if you know tomorrow is the last day of your life?
a) Buy up all the flowers in the florist with your savings and give them to him/her.
b) Date him/her and try your very best to be with that person but never revealing your feelings for him/her
c) Chat with the person the whole night through till the end.
d) Give the person a vey tight hug and a big kiss and run back home.

What will I do? Don't tell you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home