Sunday, September 10, 2006

You mean the September holidays are over?

In Chinese essays, we always say time passes within a blink of an eye. Well, I feel that's the case for the September holidays. Let me do a re-cap:

Mon - Sharing Session at Cheung Cheng High @ Paya Lebar in the morning. Back to school in the afternoon for CO Pipa Course and some exam matters.

Tue - Back to school for Percussion Course and doing some admin work. Attend Sec 2 Leadership Camp overnight @ Costa Sand Resort in East Coast Park.

Wed - Brought the Sec 2 leaders back to the west, return to school to do some admin work for the China trip.

Thur - Back to school for a short while to pick up stuff and then go off for lunch with friend.

Fri - Meeting from 8:30am to 6:10pm. Need I say more?

Sat - Met with my friend to explore some boardgames. Met my army friends for our quarterly coffee gathering.

Sun - Did some sorting of my stuff and also some school work. Also helping to resolve some problems that my relatives are encountering.

Then it's back to school. And I will be facing a pile of papers as I will be involved in marking the Sec 4E SA2 papers, so that's non-stop action for me liao... I do believe my students ARE having a better time than me. At least they don't come to school everyday during the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home