Monday, March 19, 2007

Snacking & Blogging

Students who know me well enough know that I have a sweet tooth (though I don't eat a lot of sweets often, but I do enjoy sweet stuff) and love to snack. Challenge is to maintain a healthy BMI and keep fit while enjoying some sinful snacks.

Students who walk past the tables outside the staff room will notice that I tend to "hang" out at the tabels with snacks/food to do marking these days. Well, when that happens, it is a clear indication that I am prepared to do quite a big load of marking or that marking the work will be very tedious. Yes, I will need to snack once in a while when I feel stressed marking.

Some people will also look at the frequency and timing which I blog. Since my blog tends to be pretty wordy, I am sure some readers out there will feel that I have so much free time to blog, or that I simply eat away my resting hours to waste time blogging. Well, a careful reader will note that when I blog later at night, it's usually because I need to speak my mind, vent my frustrations or take my mind off things for a while. Sure, it is not as theraputic as driving a car on the expressway at night, but at least it's an outlet for me to vent my frustrations.

Now that I have blogged, it's time to go back to my work. Now where is the button that reverses time? Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home