Tuesday, September 05, 2006

There and Back Again Part II

Other than my sickness, there has been something else that has been recurring for quite some time. I've just gotten a rose-red Motorola Razer V3 in July. But it was only until August that I truly started using it as it took quite some time to transfer the handphone numbers stored in the previous Nokia phone phone memory over to the new phone.

Diaster struck on the morning of 6th August. My handphone received no signal while I was in the middle of a call. Left with no choice, I had to revert back to my Nokia phone for the time being. After sending the Motorola phone for repairs at Plaza Singapura, it seemed that they simply did a software update for the phone. However, it didn't solve the problem. It was only until I sent it for repairs for the 2nd time that they decided to change the entire motherboard of the phone. Now, the phone works as it should be. I only pray that the ciruits inside last for a full 2 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home