Monday, June 25, 2007

Return of the ( )

Yes, it's been a long while and people are probably wondering if I'm still alive and existing on Earth. Well, it's been a hectic 3 months.

Late March: Trying to cover as much syllabus as I can before reservist
Making preparations for SYF 2007
Helping out in External Validation
Setting Class Test 2 & SA 1 for Term 2
Planning the lessons for most of Term 2 when I'm not around

26th Mar - 18th Apr: Reservist

19th Apr - 26th Apr: Revision for SA 1 & clearing up assignments not given or marked yet
Final preparations for Post Exam Activities

27th Apr - 9th May: SA 1

10th, 11th May: Post Exam Activities cum marking
Sorting out Chinese Orchestra inventory

14th May - 18th May: Going through questions and finally returning scripts
Packing Chinese Orchestra instruments
Cooking at home, grocery shopping (I'm the cook coz Dad overseas)

21st May - 25th May: Overseeing moving of Chinese Orchestra instruments
Starting to pack my stuff
Faculty Assembly
Preparations for Parents-Teachers Meeting
National Library Visit for School Leaders
(Yes, I'm still the cook)

28th May - 1st Jun: Move my items over to Toh Tuck Campus
(Reluctantly hand kitchen & car back to Dad. Sigh!)

4th Jun - 13th Jun: Marking of Jun 'O' Level Chinese Language Paper

14th Jun - 15th Jun: Unpacking Chinese Orchestra stuff & arranging inventory in storeroom
Starting to unpack personal stuff

18th Jun - 22nd Jun: Sec 2 Subject Selection Exercise Draft
SMC Meeting & Deans' Meeting
HOD Symposium
Staff Contact Time, Department Meeting (last min!), Music Camp Concert
Unpacking 70% of my stuff and preparations for Term 3

Err..... did I mention school holidays?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home